Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Equilibrium

     The achievment of harmony in adjusting the many parts of my processes, emotions, thoughts and results in a perfect balance has always been one of the heaviest tasks in all my days. I should have registered it whenever it happened, so I would be able to analyse each time I hit happiness. It comes and goes so fast and it's impossible for men's eyes to see what makes it spring out. That's why Siddartha Gautama said we shouldn't search for happiness in the earthly things. They change in time and these changes vary the conditions of balance between the shifting and opposing forces which is a characteristic of matter. When we put our hopes and faith on idols or things, even on the external beauty of a person, we run the risk of frustation and grief and will be trying for the rest of our lives to return to that point of fake joy that doesn't exist since it changed. Lost its balance. And as all nature's work is always changing, for Siddartha, it is impossible to find real happiness on this earth. But for me, while I'm alive, it is my duty to do my best to get the nearst I can of the balance that leads to the plenitude of a human being. I know it is impossible in just one round. And I am counting the rounds eighty years long as says the expectations of life in this century. It is hard to change, to set the chisel of intelligence on my imperfections and hit it with the hammer of my will, though this is the only way to turn the tough stone into smooth and usefull for building.

No comments: